Manufacturer and Supplier in Bangalore, Karnataka
Toroidal Transformers are a type of electrical transformer that are commonly used in a wide range of electronic applications. They are called toroidal transformers because of their donut-like shape, which is created by wrapping a length of wire around a circular core.
The circular core is typically made from a high-permeability magnetic material, such as CRGO and Amorphous Nanocrystalline Core. The wire is wound tightly around the core to create the transformer's primary and secondary windings. Because the wire is wound in a tightly packed concentric fashion around the core, toroidal transformers are often more compact and efficient than other types of transformers.
One key advantage of toroidal transformers is that they produce less ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) than other types of transformers, due to their symmetrical shape and the absence of air gaps in the core. This makes them ideal for use in audio equipment, where minimizing EMI is critical for achieving high-quality sound.
Another advantage of toroidal transformers is that they are often more efficient than other types of transformers, with less energy lost as heat. This is due to the tight coupling between the windings and the core, which allows for efficient transfer of energy between the primary and secondary windings.
Overall, our toroidal transformers Manufacturer and Supplier in Bangalore, Karnataka are a popular choice for a wide range of electronic applications due to their compact size, efficiency and low EMI emissions.
Toroidal Transformers Applications:
Toroidal transformers are used in a wide range of applications in electrical and electronic systems, including:
- Power supplies: Toroidal transformers are commonly used as power supplies in electronic equipment and devices, such as audio amplifiers, home theater systems, and computer power supplies.
- Medical equipment: Toroidal transformers are used in medical equipment, such as MRI machines and X-ray machines, to provide power and electrical isolation.
- Industrial equipment: Toroidal transformers are used in industrial equipment, such as conveyor systems and production machinery, to provide power and control signals.
- Lighting and audio equipment: Toroidal transformers are usedin lighting and audio equipment, such as spotlights and amplifiers, to provide power and electrical isolation.
- Renewable energy systems: Toroidal transformers are used in renewable energy systems, such as solar and wind power systems, to convert the DC output of the system to AC power that can be used by homes and businesses.
Overall, toroidal transformers are an important component in many electrical and electronic systems, and play a critical role in providing power, regulation, and isolation to sensitive equipment and devices. They offer several advantages over traditional transformers, including smaller size, lower weight, and lower electromagnetic interference. They require careful selection, installation, and maintenance to ensure that they can operate effectively in the intended application.
- Primary Voltage: As per Customer Requirement.
- Secondary Voltage: As per Customer Requirement
- Secondary Current: As per Customer RequirementPower Rating: 50 VA -5 KVA.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz, 400 Hz.
- Mounting: Resin center potting through hole with single Bolt / Nut mounting.
- Termination: Flying flexible wire or with connector
- Insulation: Class B, Class F, Class H
- H.V. Test: Between Primary to secondary 2 KV
- Winding: Copper Wire Class F
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 700C.
- Dimension: As per Customer Requirement.